JUNGLE YOGA RETREAT in Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica.
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Lisa Gaglione (RYT200, RN) and Paula Schraeder (RYT200, RSW) for a jungle yoga retreat in Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica.
This gorgeous eco-resort has been hosting yoga, surf and bike retreats since 2002 and will ensure you have an amazing experience. Couples and families, and all ages and abilities welcome!
* Per person Double occupancy $1200 US
* Single occupancy $1500 US
- 7 nights/8 days at the beautiful, newly renovated VIDA ASANA eco-resort
- Group shuttle to and from the airport
- Three abundant organic (whenever possible) meals per day. The food at this place is phenomenal!!
- Free Wi-fi throughout the resort
- All rooms have a private bathroom, hot water, AC, ceiling fan, organic soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
- Welcome refreshments and light snack upon arrival
- Welcome gift :)
- Pool, sun deck with lounge chairs, hammocks, and covered lounge area.
- Two yoga classes per day in the yoga shala (sunrise and evening) and option to attend a third class that runs from 1030-1130h
- Spanish lessons with Paula Schraeder (Paula is Chilean!!)
- At least TWO optional workshops.
(1) Meditation techniques and Journaling
(2) Storytime : The history and philosophy of yoga - planting the seeds to deepen your practice with meditation and pranayama practice
- Spacious open air, covered jungle yoga shala, with mats,blocks, straps, bolsters
- Sangria night with non-alcoholic option.
- Personal/free time between meals and after dinner to explore the area, go shopping ($), beach time, enjoy the pool and hammocks, cycling, surfing ($) and hiking.
- Bicycles for transportation to and from the beach.
- Concierge services
Airfare is NOT included and will range from $600-$1000 CA.
Registration will open soon!!